I started my career almost 18 years ago, as a copywriter, and since then I have had the fortune of working with some of my favorite brands in the world, like Xbox, Playstation, Nike, Jordan Brand, Island Def jam, Sony, LucasFilms, LG Electronics, Sony Pictures, Logitech, DirecTV and many others.
Ok, here's the deal, all the formal stuff is on my LinkedIn page here. For now I leave you with a few tidbits about how I think and how I approach work.
- - - - -
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHANGE YOU'RE GOING TO LIKE IRRELEVANCE EVEN LESS"
- I love this quote by U.S. General Eric Shinseki.My second favorite is Tracy Jordan's "Live every week like it's shark week".
- I believe the only work that matters today is work that is culturally relevant.
- I come from a creative culture where if you don't learn early on how to achieve a lot with minimal resources you won't last very long in your career.
- I'm a fan of humans.Except for extremists, racists, misogynist a-holes and people who believe the sword is mightier than the pen.
- I abhor laziness and procrastination.
- It's been proven time and again that my wife and kids are absolutely the best wife and kids in the world.
- I believe in bullet lists.